|Mace and Sword|
|Back to Ubersreik|
"Its a favorite saying in the militia that you shouldn't trust anyone or anything but the weapons at your sides. More weapons equals more trust"
- In-game description, Sergeant's Trusty Companions
- This weapon's Heavy Attacks are excellent all-around, dealing good damage vs. hordes, armoured and Monster opponents alike.
- This weapon's anti-horde combo is fast, deadly, and allows you to move at nearly full speed while executing it.
- Very short overall attack range.
- Anti-horde combo starts with a push attack, which limits how often you can use it.
- Right to left swing with mace
- Left to right horizontal sweep with mace
- Left to right swing with sword
- Right to left swing with sword
- Right to left swing with both weapons
- Left to right swing with both weapons
- Left to right swing with the mace and right to left swing with the sword
- Push attack + Light attack + Light attack
The mace and the sword deal separate amounts of damage when using heavy attacks or the push attack.
When using heavy attacks and the push attack, only the sword can crit.
The sword deals more damage and has better cleave than the mace, but the mace has more stagger power.
High Damage, Fast Attacks, Crowd Control
You unlock the crafting recipe by purchasing the "Back to Ubersreik" DLC, and completing all 3 associated missions with Kruber, on any difficulty.