The Empire takes whatever militia recruits it can find, regardless of ability. When such recruits cannot be trusted with a sharp edge, a poor-quality mace is provided instead.
- In-game description, Recruit's Mace
- This weapon combines the fairly good mobility of one-handed weapons, with a high base stamina, nearly as much as weapon-and-shield setups.
- High stagger values
- Fast, powerful Heavy Attacks will break shields and crunch through armoured foes.
- Short overall attack range.
- This weapon is largely ineffective at facing Beastmen hordes in particular, as they outrange you significantly, and closing the distance to dispatch them quickly doesn't work with this weapon's low anti-horde damage.
- Right to left swing
- Left to right swing
- Lower to upper swing - this attack has 10% increased crit chance
- Left to right horizontal sweep
A video showing the attack pattern of Krubers Mace
Fast Attacks, Wide Sweeps, Crowd Control