"A two-handed sword forged for dealing broad, decapitating strikes. The weapon's lighter-than-average blade suggests it was borne by newly-trained soldier, not yet strong enough to wield a true executioner's sword."
- In-game description, Recruit's Executioner
- Simple attack patterns make this weapon very user-friendly: Light Attacks are good vs. hordes, and Heavy Attacks are good vs. armoured elites and monsters.
- Light Attacks 1 & 2 trace perfectly horizontal arcs, making it easy to score multiple headshots with every strike. This weapon's Light Attacks also get a much greater damage boost on headshots than normal.
- This weapon's Heavy Attacks are vertical overhead strikes, making it comparatively easy to aim for headshots.
- This weapon's Heavy Attacks are some of the most devastating melee weapon attacks in the game against armoured enemies, bested in damage only by Bardin's War Pick's charged Heavy Attacks.
- Because this weapon's Light Attacks stop if they hit armoured targets, and Heavy Attacks take time to wind up, armoured enemies in the middle of a horde can be especially troublesome.
- The Executioner Sword has some of the slowest melee attacks in the game. Career Talents, as well as equipment Properties and Traits that increase your Attack Speed, are especially valuable to mitigate this weakness.
- Right to left horizontal sweep
- Left to right horizontal sweep
- Lower right to upper left swing
- Right to left swing
A video showing the attack pattern of Krubers Executioner Sword
Headshot Damage, Wide Sweeps, High Damage