|Bretonnian Sword and Shield|
|Grail Knight DLC|
"For ten long years, Captain Emeric Drekker oversaw the defences of benighted Ostbruck, with a keen longsword in his right hand, and a sturdy shield in his left. Of the two, he always preferred the shield, for the defence of his people ever came first."
- In-game description, Shelter and Slaughter
- Anti-horde combo includes two shield bash attacks with heavy stagger and limitless cleave, and has a very low movement slowdown while executing it.
- As with all weapon/shield combinations, you can block more attacks than normal weapons. This includes the Rat Ogre's ground slams, and ranged attacks such as the Ratling Gunner's and Deathrattler's bullets. Because this can only be used by the Grail Knight, it always allows you to block the Warpfire Thrower's fire, as well.
- Anti-horde combo's first attack is poor and leaves you a little vulnerable. The combo itself deals low damage and takes time to clean up your foes.
- Anti-armoured combo takes a long time to execute, hits only a single target and has poor stagger values.
- Lower right to upper left swing
- Shield bash
- Shield bash
- Light attack + Heavy attack + Light attack
- Heavy attack + Light attack + Heavy attack
Shield push + shield bash combo:
- Push + Light attack
You unlock the crafting recipe by purchasing the Grail Knight DLC.