|Grail Knight DLC|
"A sword of folded steel, birthed from the forge under the eye of a master swordsmith. Only the boldest are worthy of such a weapon."
- In-game description, Hero's Blade
- Light Attacks with good speed, damage and cleave values make for effective horde clearing.
- Heavy Attacks have good damage, cleave and stagger values, which makes them an effective option against armoured enemies, and against hordes which have armoured elites mixed in, something other weapons struggle with.
- Surprisingly good mobility
- Light Attacks and Heavy Attacks mix anti-horde cleaving moves, with anti-armoured overhead chops. Ideal combos against different enemy types are not intuitive.
- Lower right to upper left swing
- Left to right horizontal sweep
- Right to left swing
- Left to right swing
Holding the attack button will make you enter the riposte stance. Allowing you to charge a heavy attack and block oncoming attacks at the same time.
High Damage, Wide Sweeps, Crowd Control
You unlock the crafting recipe by purchasing the Grail Knight DLC.