"Pick carried by a dwarfen miner. Sharp, heavy and not to be underestimated."
- In-game description, Warrior's Skrundaz
- Unlike most melee weapons, the War Pick has an additional charge level that goes beyond Heavy Attacks: the Charged Heavy Attack
- Charged Heavy Attacks are the single most damaging melee weapon attack in the game, especially against armoured foes and those with super armour, such as Chaos Warriors. They impose a very slight movement penalty while fully charged, allowing you to charge up your attack from a safe distance, then move in and release it.
- While this weapon's Light Attacks have good cleave and stagger values, they are the slowest Light Attacks in the game, deal only moderate damage, and get stopped by any armoured enemy you hit, making them below-average at horde clearing.
- Charged Heavy Attacks take a long time to wind up, making them very hard to pull off while under attack.
- Right to left swing
- Left to right swing
- Right to left horizontal sweep
A video showing the pickaxe attack pattern
Wide Sweeps, Crowd Control, Heavy Charged Attack