"'The Axe that Strikes the Unworthy'. Which to most dwarfs encompasses all non-dwarfs, as well as any dwarf who owes money."
- In-game description, Skruffsmakaz
- This weapon has simple attack patterns that are easy to learn: Light Attacks have good damage values against single targets like armoured elites and monsters, while Heavy Attacks are wide sweeps that can cleave through hordes.
- This weapon's Heavy Attacks deal very high damage, and can quickly finish off even tougher Horde units like Raiders.
- With its somewhat slow attacks and low stagger values, enemies who are engaged in melee with you will get more chances to hit you back.
- This weapon's attacks stop if they hit armoured targets. As a result, armoured enemies in the middle of a horde can be troublesome.
- Lower right to upper left swing
- Right to left swing
- Left to right swing
- Right to left horizontal sweep
A video showing the attack pattern of Bardin's Great Axe
High Damage, Shield Breaking, Armour Piercing