|Outcast Engineer DLC|
Cog Hammer, this mechanical contraption is built to bring brute force to the battlefield. A pumping sledgehammer on the front, axehead on the back. Why choose between either, when you can bring both?
- Light Attacks are straightforward and effective at cleaving through hordes.
- Heavy Attacks deal excellent damage vs. armoured elites and monsters.
- Because this weapon's Light Attacks stop if they hit armoured targets, armoured enemies in the middle of a horde can be troublesome.
- Low overall mobility and somewhat shorter attack range than comparable weapons like Kruber's Executioner Sword.
- Lower right to upper left swing
- Left to right swing
- Right to left swing
- Lower left to upper right swing
- Right to left horizontal sweep
High Damage, Shield Breaking, Armour Piercing
This is a DLC Weapon!
You unlock it by purchasing the "Outcast Engineer"-DLC. After purchase, it will become available to craft in the crafting menu.