"Dwarfs prize plain-speaking, so when a weapon is named 'Skull Axe', there should be no doubt as to its intended purpose."
- In-game description, Ghalaz
- Light Attacks have good stagger values and make short work of armoured elites.
- Heavy Attacks are very effective vs. super armour elites like Chaos Warriors, and get rid of breakable shields.
- Minor movement slowdown while attacking and blocking, and very effective dodges, translates into very high overall mobility.
- No cleaving attacks means hordes can overwhelm you with large numbers. Effective movement and mixing in Push moves while fighting hordes can mitigate this weakness.
- Right to left swing
- Left to right swing
- Right to left horizontal sweep
A video showing the attack pattern of Bardins Axe
High Damage, Armour Piercing, Shield Breaking