|General||Book Locations||Map||Strategy||Okri's Challenges|
|A Quiet Drink|
|“||Now, we've been together a long time, and Helmgart's surprisingly quiet. So I was thinking, why not pop along and have a drink or two to celebrate us all having our parts and pieces still intact?||„|
|~ Franz Lohner|
|“||It's gone a bit quiet hereabouts, so perhaps you lot should take advantage of the lull and have a spot of fun? Why don't you have a drink or two? Spot of team-building I guess you could call it.||„|
|~ Franz Lohner|
The Ubersreik 5 are heading out to try relax in peace and quiet… Hopefully.
While trying to reach a cask of Bugman's XXXXXX the heroes cause a stack of crates and barrels to collapse alerting a nearby horde. A fight ensues on the ground floor during which time a fire has spread due to a lantern that was knocked over below the Bugman's. Eventually multiple chaos warriors join the fray and the fight leads upstairs. Not long after a group of Plague Monks are finally killed, the chandelier breaks off and falls through the floor into the wine cellar creating an escape route. After rolling a large Wine Tun out of the way, the heroes escape via the Bridge of Shadows.
- Helmgart, Civilian Quarters: where the heroes begin.
- Bernhard Boulevard: large open area with some carts, statues and carnival banners.
- Bernhard Platz: public garden with a walkway running through the middle.
- The Hungry Troll Tavern: the first drinking spot for our heroes.
- Vermin Tunnels: rocky tunnels with plenty of warpstone and vermin technology.
- Franz Erikson Barracks: tunnels and stairways leading out of the vermin tunnels.
- Feuerblümchens Bier Haus: the second drinking spot for our heroes.
- Taverna Bezirk: city streets with plenty of ale bottles for consumption.
- Borchband Platz: large open area with a bonfire in the middle.
- The Obese Megalodon: the final drinking spot and scene of the finale.
- Wine Cellar: tunnels below The Obese Megalodon containing large wine barrels.
- Bridge of Shadows: the same outside area from the Prologue.
- Find More Ale
- Head for The Hungry Troll Tavern
- Enter the Tavern
- Survive the Attack
- Reach Feuerblümchens Bier Haus
- Have a Drink!
- Find The Obese Megalodon
- Enter the Megalodon
- Find Some Proper Ale
- Survive the Tavern Brawl
- Escape Through the Cellars
- End the Bender at the Bridge of Shadows
- Despite not having any Books the scoreboard still displays 0/3 Tomes & 0/2 Grimoires.
- The starting area leads to the first part of The Screaming Bell mission.
- The Bridge of Shadows used to escape is the same one featured in the Prologue.
- It is possible to see parts of Righteous Stand, Halescourge, The Skittergate, and of course, The Screaming Bell from The Hungry Troll's position.
|HELMGART MISCELLANEOUS||Prologue • A Quiet Drink|
|HELMGART ACT 1||Righteous Stand • Convocation of Decay • Hunger in the Dark • Halescourge|
|HELMGART ACT 2||Athel Yenlui • The Screaming Bell • Fort Brachsenbrücke • Into the Nest|
|HELMGART ACT 3||Against the Grain • Empire in Flames • Festering Ground • The War Camp|
|HELMGART FINALE||The Skittergate|
|THE CURSE OF DRACHENFELS||Old Haunts • Blood in the Darkness • The Enchanter's Lair|
|SHADOWS OVER BÖGENHAFEN||The Pit • The Blightreaper|
|BACK TO UBERSREIK||The Horn of Magnus • Garden of Morr • Engines of War • (Fortunes of War)|
|WINDS OF MAGIC||Dark Omens • (Weaves)|